Your professional Kepler approved installer will ensure your window film looks great for the life of your vehicle.
Valid for the life of your vehicle
Workmanship backed by your chosen Kepler installer.
Product backed by factory protection.
Terms & Conditions
1. Warranty Coverage: Kepler Coatings (a fictitious business name of MBKR International LLC) warrants all Kepler automotive window film against adhesive failure, bubbling, cracking, delamination, peeling, or other manufacturer’s defect; provided and on the condition that the Products were properly sold and installed on an appropriate automobile glass surface by an authorized dealer in accordance with all recommended installation procedures, and subject to the conditions described below in the “Not Covered by Warranty” section 4.
2. Covered Persons/Companies: This warranty is provided and applies only to (1) independent window film dealer who purchased the Product from Kepler or from an approved Kepler distributor; (2) the registered owner of the automobile at the time the Product was installed. This warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty provided by Kepler to the persons and entities described above for the Products purchased.
3. Warranty Period: This warranty coverage begins on the date the Product was installed and extends for the period of time the original registered owner owns the automobile. This warranty terminates upon any sale of the automobile unless arranged by a previously agreed proxy, such as an authorized automobile reseller.
4. Not Covered by Warranty: This warranty is voided by, and Kepler does not cover and hereby disclaims all liability for any loss, damage, expense or cost, resulting from any one or more of the following: 1. Installation of the Product (whether or not (i) performed by dealer; or (ii) the installer is “Certified” by Kepler); or 2. Improper product care, maintenance or cleaning; or 3. Product abuse; or 4. Glass breakage; or 5. Non-automotive applications and/or non-complying film uses; or 6. Any other acts, occurrences, defects, faults or damages not caused by Kepler. THIS WARRANTY ONLY APPLIES TO PRODUCT INSTALLED IN THE UNITED STATES. This Product is to be used in compliance with all applicable laws, statutes, rules, regulations and ordinances (“Laws”) of the applicable country, state, province or local jurisdiction including, without limitation, tinted window laws. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH SUCH LAWS VOIDS THE WARRANTY. IT IS THE AUTOMOBILE’S OWNER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS.
5. Limitations: this limited warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty provided by Kepler for the product purchased. This warranty is given in lieu of, and supersedes and replaces, all other express or implied warranties and/or agreements, including, but not limited to, all warranties implied by law, such as the implied warranty of merchantability and warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. In the event of any defect in, or failure of, the product, or in the event the product fails to perform as represented or expected, Kepler’s sole and exclusive obligation is to provide replacement Product; subject to the limitations set forth in this warranty; provided, that if the same product is not available Kepler may replace with a similar product at its sole discretion. In no event shall Kepler be liable or responsible for any other costs, attorney’s fees, expenses, losses or damages (regardless of whether they are deemed to be direct, special, consequential or incidental) that are in any way related to the Product or any failure of the product to perform as represented or expected and whether arising in contract, warranty, negligence, strict products liability, tort, or otherwise. Kepler does not assume liability for any warranty, loss or damage other than as expressly stated in this limited warranty. Kepler is not liable for any losses or damages related to or involving glass breakage. Some States/Provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Some States/Provinces do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State/Province to State/Province. Kepler will provide replacement film not to exceed the combined amount of the Product price as stated on the original invoice. Kepler’s total liability, whether for breach of contract, warranty, negligence, strict products liability, or commission of any other tort, violation of any statute, regulation, or ordinance, or otherwise, is limited to the purchase price of the particular Product sold under this warranty as stated on the original invoice. In the event that it is necessary to replace defective film, any such replacement will not extend the duration of this warranty coverage. Kepler reserves the right to approve the warranty repair service provider who will perform the warranty claim service. This will be limited to the Kepler approved agent that is listed on your original bill of sale. All warranty claim payments will be made to the warranty repair service provider who has been authorized by Kepler to perform the warranty service pursuant to the terms of this warranty. Oral or written statements by any party other than in this warranty should not be relied upon by you, and are not part of this warranty. No other person or entity, including the dealer, has any authority or power to modify or extend this warranty. This limited warranty can only be modified by a written agreement signed by an officer of Kepler.
6. CUSTOMER AND DEALER PLEASE NOTE: The following information must be completed by the dealer (and the customer) at the time of installation of the Product in order to make a warranty claim at a later date. PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY. WARRANTIES THAT ARE NOT LEGIBLE AND/OR DO NOT PROVIDE COMPLETE INFORMATION MAY DELAY PROCESSING OF WARRANTY CLAIMS AND/OR RESULT IN THEIR DENIAL.
Your professional Kepler approved installer will offer you a 10 year warranty on all Kepler Architectural products
Workmanship backed by your chosen Kepler installer.
Product backed by factory protection.
Terms & Conditions
This is a Limited Warranty offered by Kepler for our architectural window films brand commercial and residential window films. By purchasing or installing Kepler window films, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty.
1. Warranty Coverage. Kepler Coatings, which is a fictitious business name of MBKR International LLC, provides a Limited Warranty for all Kepler architectural window films against any adhesive failure, bubbling, cracking, delamination, peeling, or any other defect caused by the manufacturer. This warranty is valid if the Products were appropriately sold and installed on the correct automobile glass surface by an authorized dealer in accordance with all recommended installation procedures
2. Glass Breakages. Under this Limited Warranty, Kepler warrants that glass unit replacement for each window is covered up to a maximum of $500, with a total maximum of $2500 for the entire job. However, this coverage is conditional on the authorized installer performing the necessary checks and ensuring that the glass has no prior issues. The installer must also use our film to glass chart and take all other relevant factors into account.
If a claim is approved at Kepler's sole discretion, payment for the replacement is made directly to the authorized dealer. The installer will then work with the customer to resolve the issue, as we do not deal directly with any customers. Please note that a lot of pre-evaluation on the job to prevent such issues is done by the professional who quoted the job and applied the film.
3. Seal Failure. Under this Limited Warranty, the customer must work directly with the authorized Kepler dealer to process any claims. To be eligible for this Warranty, the customer must provide the Kepler dealer with a valid and non-expired window manufacturer's warranty against seal failure at the time of claim, except for the exclusion specified below. Kepler reserves the right to have a local representative of its choice inspect the affected window(s) before approving any claims. Please note that approval of any claims is at Kepler's sole discretion, and we must assess whether the authorized installer has done the relevant checks to ensure that the window was not likely to have this issue after window film is installed. If a claim is approved, Kepler will pay for glass unit replacement up to a maximum of $500 job only.
4. General. Under this Limited Warranty, Kepler does not cover damage caused by improper product installation, application, care, cleaning, or maintenance, abnormal conditions, abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, accidents, intentional damage of any kind, improper or unauthorized repairs, or any other acts or defects not related solely to defects in materials or workmanship.
Please note that buildings with a prior history of seal failure or thermal glass breakage are not eligible for glass breakage or seal failure coverage under this Limited Warranty. Additionally, in the event of multiple failures on one or more filmed windows, Kepler reserves the right to remove all Kepler window film and reimburse the customer only for the amount of the original film installation.
5. Disclaimer. This Limited Warranty only covers the conditions stated in this document and does not extend beyond the description on the face hereof. Kepler Coatings makes no warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability applicable to the products. This limited warranty does not cover custom products or improper or poor installation of the products, which includes but is not limited to squeegeeing, trimming, and measuring.
Kepler Coatings is not liable or responsible for any loss or damage, including but not limited to direct, indirect, or consequential damages arising from the installation or use of the product, except as expressly set forth herein. The warranties and remedies described in this document are the only warranties and remedies available, and they are in lieu of all other warranties and remedies, express or implied.
Kepler Coatings disclaims all other express and implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Kepler Coatings and its authorized installers are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, consequential, or other damages arising out of the installation or use of the product.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary by state or province. The amount of damages that the owner of the product may recover for any and all claims and causes of action is limited to the price paid for the product. Please note that this limited warranty does not cover the installer's time on any replacements.